Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Took One of Mollye and Dan's Problems

Dan Adam and Mollye bought a house in 2009 and along with the house they recieved a lot (and I do mean A LOT) of ciche stuff for the yard. They recieved gnomes, rabbits, a slew of Christmas stuff and a ton of other items that sit in the yard. Now try as I might the only creative solution I could come up with to get rid of this stuff would be to stop by random houses and place one or two of these items in the gardens or back yards... This solution is not one of the recommended solutions to this kind of problem. It was decided that the items that were salvageable be sent to the thrift store and the rest deposited to the dump.

The item in our picture on this post is a plastic piece that they found. I do not like the colors or the way it looks but after some examination, I decided it could be painted and used on our home. So, this is my creative solution... and when it is done I will gladly show you the finished piece. Give me a week or two!

Painting on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island