Friday, October 3, 2008

Comic Tuesday

Darths & Droids

I know -- it's Friday. Sorry about that, but I'll make it up at the end of the post. I have a good excuse, I'm still recovering from pneumonia. Anyway, today's comic is a send-up of Star Wars: The First Episode, called Darths & Droids.

Just like Shamus Young's 'Lord of the Rings' comic (featured here last February), Darths & Droids uses screencaps from the movie to tell the story from a fantasy game master's perspective. Made by the incomparable David Morgan-Mar of Irregular Webcomic (featured last March), Darths & Droids is a fascinating study of role-playing games. Also, it's hilarious. So enjoy, and be sure and start with the first episode.

Sinfest

Here's the bonus I promised -- Sinfest (featured last November) totally nailed politics in it's September strips. Start here for a topical view into politics!

Droids on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island