Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What do you think?

Dan and I have been working on our brochure that is supposed to go to the ferries. It has taken a lot of Work. Anyway, Dan took pics of the front of the shop and it wasnt until I saw these pics that I realized how awful the front of our building is! So we started talking about ways to transform the front of the shop. Not an easy thing to do. First of all we dont own the building so the cost has to be minimal and second of all we have to float it past the owner. Again, not an easy thing to do. Anyway, here is what I have come up with so far. The Rockhopper sign is a little large for what i want for the front of the store however it will be next to the false front we will attach to the facade of the building. Anyway, I will add a picture of my doll house and this is the way we would make the front of the shop look sorta. Use your imagination!

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island