Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cool Simulator

So, I may have mentioned that I work on Flight Simulators. The other day I happened upon this video of Toyota's new driving simulator. Whoa! That one would sure be fun to maintain! Even more fun to drive! ( of course, what few people realize about maintaining a flight simulator, is that you must fly it a couple of times during the maintenance shift to ensure that everything is working properly!)

Did I mention that I Love my job?? It hardly seems like work most of the time. Every day is an adventure, one day it will be working on a circuit board undre a microscope, the next, out with two-foot-long wrenches working on the hydraulic motion base.

Simulators on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island