Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Synchronicity Project

The Synchronicity Project is a photo collaboration. The originator, Jun Tsuzuki of Japan, sets a particular date and time, and people all over the world take a photo at that specific time.

Jun collects the photos and places the best on his website. My photo of a friends monkey puzzle tree in Coupeville, taken on New Years Eve, is featured on the site.

This was my first experience with The Synchronicity Project, and I'm very pleased with the result. The next project date/time is set for February 11, at 14:14:00 GMT. This is 18 years after Nelson Mandela was freed from prison.

I'm definitely going to participate, and I'm open to ideas for a subject of the photo. It will be a Monday morning. The project is open to anybody, so feel free to join if you like. It's kind of fun.

Monkey Puzzle trees on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island