Friday, October 19, 2007

We Own The Night???? HA!

Someone should have mentioned that this movie was scheduled for release on TV... like next week? Actually it isn't but it should be! What a stinker. Let me state from the start that I really wanted to see this movie! I actually dragged Dan to it thinking we would actually enjoy this movie! In short it was poorly edited and except for one notable scene with Eva Mendes coming out of the bedroom and looking REALLY DANGEROUS!! this movie was just bad. The actors seemed to have phoned in their parts.. the bad guys were just boring and the good guys just boring and well... I guess you get the gist of where I am going.

Watch the trailer and you will have more enjoyment from this movie than I did from the entire night of watching it. Watch for Eva Mendes in her red bustier, otherwise, YUCK!

Why Bother?

Movies on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island