Thursday, September 6, 2007

RIS-PACS Integration

Today I gave a presentation on RIS-PACS Integration at the Washington State Biomedical Association's annual symposium. I've been involved with biomedical equipment for 23 years, and with RIS & PACS systems for six of those years.

When we moved back to the island in 1996, I joined the WSBA. The organization has been very good to me, and a positive force for the slightly obscure professionals who maintain medical equipment.

I told the audience that I would post some links from my talk today, so here they are:

IHE

PACS on Wikipedia

HL7 on Wikipedia

Free PACS Software Library at ClubPACS. ClubPACS is also a great all-around resource for PACS.

Get your hot RIS & PACS on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island