Friday, September 14, 2007

3:10 to Yuma

Yesterday (Thursday) Rene and I went over town to do some shopping. We bought a lot of supplies for the shop, basically. Before heading off to Costco and Cash & Carry, we went to Patty's Eggnest restaraunt for breakfast. We really like their food. If you know us, you know that we kind of really like our food anyway, but Patty's Eggnest is something special.

We also went to see 3:10 to Yuma. Another great movie. I've been seeing a lot of single shot movies recently. I was ready for a double shot. Unfortunately, this was only another single shot. It was very good, but not excellent. I liked the characters a lot, particularly the bad guys, but I really didn't like the protaganist that much. Ah, well. I enjoyed it, and this one deserves to be seen on the big screen. So go, enjoy. It's a great adult western.

Another Single Shot

Movies on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island