Monday, July 16, 2007

Harry Potter and the Very Bad Teenage Angst

Bleh. I enjoyed some of this movie. I think maybe the actors salaries are getting in the way of the special effects and overall look and feel of the movie.

This was my least favorite of the HP books, too, so I'm not too surprised that the movie was a throw-away.

It's also clear that they are having more and more difficulty in keeping some faithfulness to the book in a 2+ hour movie. As the books get more complex and long, this situation is not going to get better soon.

It would have been better if this were a 10 or 12 volume series, at least then the movies would be more complete.

Ah well, it's just Harry Potter.

This is a just a "Shot in the Dark" for me.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island