Thursday, March 22, 2007

We're BAAACKK!!

What a great trip we had. Everyone should do Disneyland. We stayed at the Hilton on the Executive floor. (Perks for being Dan and doing so much travelling). It was a lovely hotel! I have never been to one like it before. It was huge.. a heated pool, 4 spas, a huge lobby with 4 restaurants and two bars and a coffee shop. Several different shops, etc. Right next to the convention center in Anaheim. We arrived at noon on Sunday after only 3 hours of sleep. Our room would not be ready till after 4:00PM so we had to hotel store our bags and we headed for Disneyland. BAD PLAN!! It was packed and we were exhausted already. We ended up riding several rides but when I started falling asleep on the haunted house ride we decided to head back to the hotel. For the next two days we walked, rode and enjoyed all that Disney had to offer. Let me tell you the Tower of Terror is really a trip all by itself! It was fun!!! Dan and I both took ibuprofen prophylactically and then we medicated ourselves at the end of each day again! My feet were killing me! Something about walking miles and miles on concrete!! But it was so worth it! Anyway, I took my camera so I could get pics but as with most of my vacations the only pic I brought home was one someone else took of us. I have enclosed it so you could see us having fun. I guess that is all for now. I need to get my taxes done but if I have time i plan on posting again in a few hours. See ya then.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island