Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friday Open Mic

We had another fun open mic on Friday. Alyssa Ingersoll and Will Jobsen were both here, so we had wonderful music. Alyssa and her mom, Rena, are performing here tonight. I think it will be a nice show. Will played beautifully, as always. We had a little difficulty with our PA system, Will may have been too much for it. :) Actually, I think the master volume control is going out -- I'll ask Mary Wood if she wants to fix it, or if I should take it back to Guitar Center. I read from "Birds, Beasts, and Relatives", by Gerald Durrell, as usual. This week, the family had some oddd guests at 2:00am. If you aren't coming to our open mic, you're missing a nice experience.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island