Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A shout out to a great group and they are LOCAL

I received a wonderful e-mail from a group that played at Rockhoppers a few years ago. I am sharing the news with you and hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

The name of the group is Midnight Hour, Mark and Shirel's Classic Rock/R&B band and they have a video up on YouTube! It was recorded during their live performance at Papa's Tavern in Monroe, WA on 8/27/11. It is one of my favorite Janis Joplin covers, "Maybe."

Midnight Hour on Whidbey Island.

1 comment:

Shirel from Midnight Hour said...

Hey guys! Thanks for sharing our video with your readers! We really appreciate it! We will keep you posted on any new one's we put up. I'm glad you liked our version of Maybe. It is one ofmy favorites too. -- Shirel

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island