Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Upcoming Craft Class at Casey's Crafts

ARTIST TRADING CARDS are miniature works of art created on 2 ½ X 3 ½ inch or 64 X 89 mm card stock. they are original handmade small unique pieces. Anyone can make them. The idea is that you trade them with other people who make ATC's.

I got a call the other day from my friend Laurie. She owns Casey's Crafts at Bayview. Laurie asked me to do a class on artist Trading Cards. I agreed I would and then promptly set out making four cards that she could display. I hope these are what she is looking for. At any rate, while I was working on these I have to admit I came up with a lot of creative ideas for these and am looking forward to spending some time in the next few weeks making more so that I can teach a variety of techniques for making these small works of art as well as using the techniques on other items.

My class will be on August 27th in the afternoon. Registration is required and there will be a list of supplies for the class. You can buy most supplies at the shop. See ya there.

Crafting Classes on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island