Monday, May 3, 2010

Life on our Island

Sometimes I am reminded about the glories of this island by a huge day of winds, dramatic clouds and animals that live here. Today was one of those incredible days. I saw bald eagles that seemed as large as my car flying overhead. I saw a golden eagle soar over the highway and land in a field and I swear it was as big as the horse it landed by! I saw deer and turkey and other birds that are all a part of this wonderful landscape we call Whidbey!

It is spring on Whidbey. Today the wind blew, the sun shone, the rain poured and it was glorious! Welcome spring and boy am I looking forward to a little warmth!

We need to apologize for not posting for so long. Dan has been busy travelling and unfortunately not having a lot of time to post and I have been working on a non-profit project with Mikkel Hustad. This has been a very busy April and May promises to be busier. Still I will be able to do some posting more frequently and Dan will be back too. So keep checking in with us! We will be here!

Text about Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island