Thursday, December 18, 2008

It is SNOWING!!

Okay so I am officially crazy! I love this snow! It is only fitting that it occurs now! It's almost Christmas, I haven't bought a single thing for Christmas yet for our day after dinner or gifts and still.... It is Snowing and I am sitting at home grinning from ear to ear... reading a great book, listening to wonderful Christmas music and soaking in the season. Probably the only reason I am enjoying it so much is that this is probably the only time I will get to sit back and enjoy it till Christmas comes but still.... It is ALMOST CHRISTMAS AND I FEEL JUST LIKE A KID WAITING FOR SANTA!!!!

Still today I was to send out Christmas invites to our Day after Christmas dinner. I wish to emphasize that if you read this blog and are in the area... you are invited to Rockhoppers for our Day After Christmas Dinner. I will e-mail invites tomorrow when I can hopefully get to the shop. The dinner is at 4:00PM and if you feel you must bring something then you can bring a salad or dessert or a nice wine if you must. But please if you are having house guests bring them... We love meeting new people and well it is our gift to you and your families.

I am going to go now but please accept my apologies for not being at the shop today. I could not get out of my driveway and since I know many of you are in the same boat I felt it might be ok to close for today.

Text about Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island