Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How Can they Make Such DRIVEL?

I was so excited when I heard they were doing a "Mummy" movie. I know I have heard the usual..."Oh you like Brenden Fraser?" so many times that it makes me wonder how on earth he ever became an actor. The truth is Yes! I like Branden Frasier! I have seen him in several movies and what I really like about him is that his is a decent man! His humor is corny but not brash or crude (most of the time) and he is funny! What is more is I loved the characters in the "Mummy" series. I loved them as a family. The Emperor

Wow! I still find it amazing that a movie with some of the same characters and some of my favorite actresses could actually be such a worthless two hours of entertainment. Now to be honest... I knew Rachel Weiss was not going to be in the movie (SMART MOVE RACHEL!!) but I was willing to go with the flow. I actually like Maria Bello as an actress and thought she could hold her own. I also adore Michelle Yeoh. What a waste of talent!!! Terra-cotta Army

Let me say that the thing I absolutely hated about this movie was it's complete lack of chemistry between any of the characters. The action began 2 minutes into the movie and unfortunately the story telling ended there. I highly recommend that you skip this movie. Forget they even made it and move on!... In short it is a WHY BOTHER? through and through!

Seeing the Mummy movie on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island