Monday, May 12, 2008

Excellent Reviews

Amazon really should do something about their product review system -- it's too easy for someone to post a humorous review of products that nobody really buys. Take for example the Relaxman Relaxation Capsule.

The reviews are all so helpful!

"One drawback, when it was delivered the capsule had no bolt on the outside. But I'm handy, so I installed one. I have been locking the wife and kids into the chamber from 7pm to 7am every evening, and boy am I relaxed. This really works."

"This is way too large a capsule to swallow. After purchasing, I decided to stick with Valium for my relaxation needs."

"Before I got this I'd just been locking myself into a closet or the trunk of my car with my ipod and some essential oils and that was working just fine, but my husband didn't like it so he bought me this. Unfortunately due to the price we've lost our home and have taken to living in the capsule outside our local Walmart. We are both very relaxed about it, but I do miss my house sometimes. However, the capsule is waterproof, stays surpisingly cool in the summer (probably due to the white exterior), and is pretty roomy considering that it is intended for one person. My advice though, save up for it. The resale price for this kind of luxury is really low."

Found at Blame it on the Voices

Relax on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island