Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Comic Tuesday

This weeks comic is for the women in my life. Cathy Thorne gets the female perspective because, well, she's a woman. Everyday People is her attempt to clarify and expose what being a modern woman entails. Often hilarious, and consistently amusing, this comic isn't destined to be one of my favorites, but I do like the humor.

This second one reminds me of the ladies we had at open mic a couple weeks ago. :) Cathy was kind enough to let us post these two comics, and you can see the potential from these. The comic updates weekly, and there's only a few hundred comics in the archive, so dig in and enjoy! A nice feature of her website is navigation by topic. This returns a few great cartoons on a particular topic, like men, or food. A great way to get a quick pick-me-up.

Everyday People on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island