Saturday, January 5, 2008

Let's Talk Cats?

I have a girlfriend who frequently says that something (whatever the circumstance) is somewhat like herding cats. I love this saying. I love cats. I love their independence, their better than thou attitudes and the feeling that they spend most of their days figuring out how to make their people behave.

Our cat "Boots" was purchased from our local shelter because we had a small japanese chin (dog) that thought she was a cat and she needed a playmate. Boots was wonderful for this till our dog went blind. Then we had to put a bell around Boots neck so that he could not just attack Dixie without notice.

Anyway I thought you might enjoy some pics of some wonderful cats in our people kingdom!

Where is the cats on Whidbey Island? Where Rockhoppers will be soon.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island