Saturday, November 10, 2007

A female view of Gangster life in American Gangster

Let me start by saying that this movie is NOT for children or people with needle phobias. It is graphic with explicit shots of people using heroin. Now given that wonderful opening.. I liked this movie! I love stories based on real truth. The characters in this movie were wonderfully portrayed and the story had a nice clip to it. To find out more about the characters in the movie you may want to read this article about them in New York Magazine.

If you can't see the movie, I really suggest you read this article. These men are fascinating both in their lack of ethics and their ideas of morality. My response is simple... It is a good thing that people who actually care and are concerned about their race and humanity in general are larger in number than men like these businessmen.

Single Shot

Movies on Whidbey Island.

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island