Saturday, April 14, 2007

Clem Floyd comes to entertain tonight.

If you missed this master then come tonight to hear some wonderful music. Clem comes to Rockhoppers on the second Saturday of every month. To hear a little of his music check our videos for him. You will want to hear him live and when you do you will want to come back each month to hear him again. Dont miss him at 7:00 tonight at Rockhoppers. Now on the same note but with a little different slant... Dan sent me a link to this wonderful video. Perhaps I love it so much because I have worked with seniors for so long or just perhaps it is because I know when I get older I dont want to hear "You are My Sunshine.." as much as "Bye Bye Miss American Pie.." or anything done by Harry Chapin or Pink Floyd as well as a variety of other more current musicians. So here is to youth... However old it may be.....

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island