Friday, March 9, 2007

How do Artists live? and other meaningful events

So this has been a really crazy week. The move to get Clinton Days going stronger than the last two years, the increased amount of time I am spending with the Progressive Association business and then my shop...YIKES! It is all good though and when I am done with these events coming up then I feel I really will have accomplished something. I am enclosing a JPEG of the Clinton Days brochure. If you are an artist and would like to participate in our Clinton Days celebration fill it out and call me for an address to send it to.
In the meantime I am planning a Clinton "How Do Artists live" tour. This tour will be open to all artists. Currently we are in the planning stage and have not quite figured out how we are going to do this yet but we are thinking it will be a tour of studios and homes. We will have docents at each location to help facilitate the tour and to point out items of interest. We will also have the artists schedule times for working so we can schedule tours around those times. For those of you that don't have studios to show off or homes to show off we are scheduling a visual and performing outlet at the Clinton Community Hall. This is not planned out yet but as soon as it is we will have fliers and yes I will post it here on my site. This show will only exhibit artists located in the 98236 zip code.
I am off to work at the Community Hall tonight again but hopefully that wont last much longer as I have a couple of people interested in doing my duties for me. In the meantime we have "Open Mic" tonight and live music with Clem Floyd tomorrow night. Check out my music archives for samples of what you will get if you come to listen tomorrow night. The music starts at 8:00PM

No comments:

Video, Live Cams, Stories, Art, and much, much more from Whidbey Island